- MULTIPLE WAYS TO WEAR – Wide variety of style and usage configurations
- PROTECTS AGAINST WIND, SUN & DUST – Ultimate defense from the elements
- REFLECTIVE – Segmented reflective strips enhance low-light and nighttime visibility
- HI-VIS COLORS – Bright lime and orange color options boost visibility during the day
- HOURS OF COOLING – When wet, cooling is immediate and can last for hours
- MOISTURE WICKING – When dry, absorbs sweat and wicks moisture
- SUN PROTECTION – UPF 50+ protection from harmful UV rays
- ANTI-ODOR TREATMENT – For long-lasting freshness
- LOW-PROFILE – Can be worn by itself or under a hard hat
- ONE SIZE FITS MOST – Soft, stretchable and seam-free performance knit fabric
- CUSTOM LOGO PROGRAM – Customize with your unique logo, pattern or slogan
- WORKDAY TO WEEKEND – Also great for outdoor recreation such as running, hiking or other activities
- MACHINE WASH, HANG DRY
The Chill-Its 6487R Reflective Cooling Multi-Band protects workers from sun, dust and debris while also enhancing visibility and providing cool relief on hot days. When wet, the evaporative cooling technology will instantly activate for hours of cooling. When dry, the material will absorb sweat and wick moisture. It is also rated to UPF 50+ for protection against the sun’s harmful UV rays.
Unique to this cooling neck gaiter are segmented reflective stripes, strategically placed on the back of the neck where the worker cannot see. Combined with the hi-vis orange or lime color, it boosts visibility to keep workers safe and seen day and night. The segmented design makes sure the reflective does not interfere with the multi-band’s flexibility for comfortable wear in a variety of ways.
HOW TO ACTIVATE
Simply wet the cooling headwear to activate instant cooling relief that lasts for hours. When activated, this multi-band is lightweight and refreshing for even the hottest days of the year. An anti-odor treatment keeps it fresh all day long. To reactivate, simply rewet. Use in environments with adequate airflow for best cooling results.
HOW TO WEAR
The soft, stretchable knit material allows this multi-band to be worn in a variety of ways, including a cooling headband, neck gaiter, face mask or face covering, hat, dew rag and more. The low-bulk design can also be worn under a hard hat.
Ideal for construction, landscaping, roofing or anyone working in the heat. It can also be used to keep cool and reduce the risk of heat stress during recreational activities such as gardening, hiking, fishing and more.