- INSTANT COOLING RELIEF – Microfiber easily activates with water for up to three hours of cooling
- COMFORTABLE – Microfiber is lightweight, soft and absorbent for all-day wear
- SUN PROTECTION – UPF 50+ protection from harmful UV rays
- WORKDAY TO WEEKEND – Also great for outdoor recreation such as running, hiking or other activities
- DIMENSIONS – 9.8in x 40.9in / 24.9cm x 103.9cm
- MACHINE WASH, HANG DRY
The Chill-Its 6602MF Evaporative Cooling Towel features microfiber cooling technology for relief in extreme heat. The soft and absorbent microfiber is lightweight and comfortable for bulk-free wear around the neck or under hard hats, and is also rated to UPF 50+ for protection against the sun’s harmful UV rays.
Heat-related illness continuously ranks among the top causes of worksite accidents and fatalities. Evaporative cooling technologies such as microfiber are a simple, effective and comfortable solution for heat stress prevention. Similar to how sweat cools the body, evaporative technologies use an external water source to draw heat away—helping to regulate body temperature while providing cool relief. When activated, this cooling towel is comfortable and refreshing for even the hottest days of the year.
HOW TO ACTIVATE
Run the microfiber cooling towel under water for one minute or until saturated, wring out excess water and wave to activate with airflow. Drape towel around neck or head for three hours of cooling relief. Machine wash, hang dry and conveniently store in the included plastic container when not in use.
This evaporative cooling towel is ideal for construction, landscaping, roofing or anyone working in the heat. It can also be used to reduce the risk of heat stress for outdoor recreational activities.