- FLAME RESISTANT – Certified and tested to ASTM F1506; ATPV of 5.1 cal/cm²; NFPA 70E CAT 1 for protection against arc flash hazards
- HIGH VISIBILITY – ANSI/ISEA 107, Type R Class 2 compliant with 2” FR reflective tape for low-light visibility
- BREATHABLE FR MESH – 6.1oz modacrylic mesh/cotton body and binding (60% modacrylic mesh, 40% cotton)
- EASY ON/OFF – FR hook & loop closure with D-ring access on back of vest for wear over fall protection harnesses
- CONVENIENT POCKETS – 1 interior, 1 dual pen pocket
- FR MIC TAB – For convenient radio access
- MACHINE WASHABLE
The GloWear 8263FRHL Hi-Vis FR Safety Vest is a Type R Class 2 vest compliant to ASTM F1506 for flame resistance. Designed to be worn as part of a complete FR garment system, this ANSI-approved mesh work vest is tested and certified to an ATPV 5.1 cal/cm², NFPA 70E CAT 1.
FR & ANSI 107- COMPLIANT
This ASTM F1506 and ANSI/ISEA 107 Class 2 safety vest is made of 60% modacrylic mesh and 40% cotton for comfort and breathability. This reflective vest also features a 2” FR reflective tape for heightened visibility at night or in low-light environments.
POCKETS & ACCESSORIES
Included in the vest are one interior pocket, one dual pen pocket and a single flame-resistant radio mic tab. There is D-ring access on the back for wearing over fall protection harnesses, and a hook & loop closure for easy on/off.
This FR high-visibility vest is ideal for workers in occupations with electrical arc flash risk, including electrical and utilities.