- FR COMPLIANCE – Certified and tested to protect against arc flash hazards: NFPA 70E, ASTM F1506; ATPV 4.6 cal/cm2, CAT 1
- HI-VIS COMPLIANCE – Meets ANSI/ISEA 107 standard for hi-vis apparel
- MODACRYLIC MESH –GlenGuard FR Fabric, 5.6oz modacrylic mesh body and binding (87% Modacrylic & 13% Kevlar Material)
- EASY ON/OFF – FR hook & loop closure with D-ring access on back of vest
- HIGH VISIBILITY – 2" ANSI-compliant 3M Scotchlite FR reflective
- CONVENIENT POCKETS – 1 interior, 1 dual pen pocket
- FR MIC TAB – Single radio mic tab made from FR modacrylic material
The GloWear 8356FRHL Hi-Vis FR Safety Vest is a Type R Class 3 FR vest compliant to ASTM F1506 for flame resistance and NFPA 70E for protection against arc flash hazards. Designed to be worn as part of a complete FR garment system, this ANSI-compliant mesh work vest is tested and certified to an ATPV 4.6 cal/cm2.
FR & ANSI-COMPLIANT
This ASTM F1506 and ANSI/ISEA 107-compliant Class 3 safety vest is made from GlenGuard FR reflective for heightened visibility at night or in low light environments.
POCKETS & ACCESSORIES
Included in the vest are one interior pocket, one dual pen pocket and a single fire-resistant radio mic tab. There is D-ring access on the back and a hook & loop closure for easy on/off.
This FR high-visibility clothing is Ideal for electrical, petrochemical, oil & gas and refinery work.