Drench Hose Unit, Wall Mounted
Application: Drench hose unit for wall mounting. Ideal for rinsing any part of user’s eye, face or body. Note:Under ANSI Z358.1-2014, drench hose units supplement, but do not replace, other types of emergency equipment.
Spray Head: Single FS-Plus™ spray head. Spray head has “flip top” dust cover, internal flow control and filter to remove impurities from the water flow.
Valve: Forged brass squeeze valve activated by stainless steel lever handle. Valve has replaceable stainless steel seat for exceptional durability. Valve closes when lever handle is released.
Hose: 8’ reinforced PVC hose. 275 PSI maximum working pressure.
Mounting: Wall mounted hook holds unit on wall.
Supply: 3/8" NPT male swivel-type inlet.
Sign: ANSI-compliant identification sign.
Quality Assurance: Unit is completely assembled and water tested prior to shipment.
- BP In-line dual check backflow preventer installed on inlet of hose. Note: Check with code authority for compliance with local plumbing code.
- FSH 8 ft. flexible stainless steel hose in place of PVC hose.
- LC Locking clip for valve handle. Valve stays open until locking clip is released.
- VB In-line vacuum breaker for installation between valve and spray head.
- G6020 Thermostatic mixing valve to blend hot and cold water to deliver tepid water. Valve has flow capacity of 13 gallons (49 liters) per minute at 30 PSI (2.1 bar) pressure drop. Valve can be used to supply emergency eyewash, eye/face wash or drench hose unit. Depending on water supply size and pressure, valve can supply multiple units.