Emergency Shower with Drench Hose, Horizontally Mounted, Plastic Shower Head
Application: Emergency shower for horizontal mounting with auxiliary hand-held drench hose unit.
Shower Head: 10" diameter orange ABS plastic with 20 GPM flow control.
Valve: 1" IPS chrome plated brass stay-open ball valve. Valve is US-made with chrome plated brass ball and PTFE seals. Furnished with stainless steel actuating arm and 29" stainless steel pull rod.
Drench Hose Unit: Auxiliary hand-held drench hose for rinsing eyes, face or body. Unit has single FS-Plus™ spray type outlet head, self-closing valve with squeeze handle, 8 ft. reinforced PVC hose and wall hook.
Pipe And Fittings: 1" IPS galvanized steel with orange ABS plastic elbow.
Supply: 1" NPT female inlet.
Sign: ANSI-compliant identification sign.
- G6040 Thermostatic mixing valve to blend hot and cold water to deliver tepid water. Valve has flow capacity of 50 gallons (189 liters) per minute at 30 PSI (2.1 bar) pressure drop. Valve can be used to supply emergency shower or combination safety station. Depending on water supply size and pressure, valve can supply multiple units.
- SSH Stainless steel shower head.
- PCC All-polished chrome plated brass construction.
- GRN Safety green ABS plastic shower head.
- YEL Safety yellow ABS plastic shower head.
- AP280-200 Electric flashing light and alarm horn unit for mounting on wall or vertical pipe. Light illuminates and horn sounds when shower is activated. Furnished complete with flow switch and mounting hardware.
- AP250-015 Modesty curtain for horizontal shower installation.