Eyewash/Drench Hose Unit, Deck Mounted, Ball Valve with Flag Handle
Application: Dual purpose eyewash/drench hose with ball valve and flag handle for deck mounting. Unit meets the provisions of ANSI Z358.1 -2014 as both an eyewash and a drench hose. Unit may be left in the deck flange for use as a fixed eyewash, leaving user’s hands free. Alternatively, unit may be removed for use as a drench hose to rinse any part of user’s eyes, face or body.
Spray Head Assembly: Two GS-Plus™ spray heads mounted side-by-side. Each head has a “flip top” dust cover, internal flow control and filter to remove impurities from the water flow.
Valve: 1/2" IPS brass stay-open ball valve. Valve is US-made with chrome plated brass ball and PTFE seals.
Hose: 8’ reinforced PVC hose. 275 PSI maximum working pressure.
Mounting: Eyewash assembly has deck flange for countertop mounting. Flange has handle locator guide to position spray heads facing forward at all times.
Supply: 1/2” NPT male inlet.
Sign: ANSI-compliant identification sign.
Quality Assurance: Unit is completely assembled and water tested prior to shipment.
- G6020 Thermostatic mixing valve to blend hot and cold water to deliver tepid water. Valve has flow capacity of 13 gallons (49 liters) per minute at 30 PSI (2.1 bar) pressure drop. Valve can be used to supply emergency eyewash, eye/face wash or drench hose unit. Depending on water supply size and pressure, valve can supply multiple units.
- DC Stainless steel dust cover for each spray head.
- FSH 8 ft. flexible stainless steel hose in place of PVC hose.
- HG Undercounter hose guide bracket to prevent hose from tangling or binding.
- BP In-line dual check backflow preventer installed on inlet of hose. Note: Check with code authority for compliance with local plumbing code.