HAWSCLEAN™ Portable Eyewash Cleansing Stick
The model 9083 HawsCLEAN™ cleansing stick is the safe and effective way to prevent the growth of Legionella, E-Coli and other harmful bacteria in most portable gravity fed or pressurized emergency eyewash equipment. Simple to install and maintain, the HawsCLEAN cleansing stick is non-chemical, non-powered, environmentally friendly and cost effective. Provides clean water and ANSI compliance in equipment up to 15 gallons (60 L) for up to three years when serviced just once annually. Simply immerse the stick in the tank and the process of protection starts immediately.
- Provides three years of protection against the growth of Legionella, E-Coli and other pathogenic bacteria
- Specifically designed for use in the portable emergency eyewash products up to 60 liters
- Lowest total cost of ownership: Single unit provides protection for 3 years
- Service just once annually, up to three times (three years), to achieve ANSI compliance
- Prevents Legionella, buildup of scale, biofilms and corrosion
- Easy to use and simple to install
- No power required
- Environmentally friendly: No chemicals, non-powered, low maintenance
Prop 65 Warning. For California Residents Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Please click here for more information.