The Samaritan PAD AED is a lightweight, compact, easy-to-use defibrillator specifically designed with public access in mind. Choose from automatic or semi-automatic shock: Semi-Auto units prompt rescuers to push the shock button if defibrillation is needed. Fully Auto units will automatically deliver a shock if needed.
- Smallest and lightest AED in the industry weighing in at 2.4 lb.
- Rugged AED with a high IP rating of 56 makes this AED great for applications where it may be exposed to dust or water.
- Battery and pad pack are combined, making it easier to keep track of the expiration date (one date for the pack).
- Add the HeartSine Gateway which allows you to track weekly self-test, battery levels, and expiration dates of your Heartsine Samaritan AED. Easily install by plugging the Gateway into your Samaritan AED and connecting via Wi-Fi.
- AED measure's the victim's body time while analyzing heart rhythm to customize a shock for the individual, escalating joule output where necessary.
- Visual (diagrammed pictures with flashing lights) and audio prompts combined with CPR metronome help guide the rescuer through the lifesaving process.
- System Status Ready Indicator flashes to let you know it's ready for use.
- Event information is always recorded and can be downloaded with the custom USB cable.
- 1 HeartSine Samaritan PAD AED
- 1 Durable Carrying Case
- 1 Set Adult PAD-PAK: Battery/Pad Combination with a 4-year expiration date.
- 1 AED Check Tag: Use to note battery and pad expirations and regular monthly checks.
- 1 AED Window Decal: Lets employees and guests know an AED is present in the building.
- 1 CPR Response Kit: Includes the necessary items to help prepare the patient and rescuer for CPR and the use of an AED. Bag color may vary.
- 1 Physician's Prescription: FDA requires all AEDs have a physician's prescription.