The ProFlex 7000 Nitrile Coated Gloves feature microfoam nitrile coated palms for excellent grip and dexterity with an ultra-lightweight and soft form fit. The 15-gauge nylon-spandex knit is comfortably lightweight and flexible while still meeting ANSI level 5 abrasion resistance for long lasting durability. The snug knit cuffs are longer than most on the market, a feature that enhances fit and extends protection while keeping dirt and debris out.
MICROFOAM NITRILE COATED PALMS FOR ALL-PURPOSE GRIP
The palms of these safety gloves are dipped in a microfoam nitrile for excellent grip, dexterity and feel on a variety of surfaces.
ANSI LEVEL 5 ABRASION RESISTANCE // 15-GAUGE KNIT
The 15-gauge seamless nylon-spandex knit is tested to ANSI level 5 abrasion resistance for general purpose protection against abrasive objects and surfaces. Gauge indicates the number of stitching rows per inch—a higher gauge will have more flexibility and less bulk. When selecting safety work gloves, workers should look for the best possible balance of dexterity and protection for their job.
Touchscreen-capable fingertips make it easy for workers to swipe, tap and type on smartphones and tablets without having to remove their work gloves.
These nitrile coated utility gloves are ideal for construction, assembly, manufacturing, automotive and more.
- ABRASION RESISTANT - ANSI level 5 abrasion resistance for protection when working with rough materials
- FLEXIBLE NO-SLIP GRIP - Microfoam nitrile coated palms provide excellent grip, dexterity and feel for all-purpose handling on a variety of surfaces
- LIGHTWEIGHT FORM FIT - 15-gauge seamless nylon-spandex knit with microfoam nitrile coating moves with you for enhanced dexterity and minimal hand fatigue
- TOUCHSCREEN CAPABLE - Easily swipe, tap and type on smartphones and tablets without removing gloves
- LONG SEAMLESS KNIT CUFFS - Fit snug to wrists to extend protection while keeping dirt and debris out
- MACHINE WASHABLE
- TESTED & APPROVED - ANSI level 5 abrasion resistant, EN 388: 4121A, ANSI A1 cut resistant, ANSI level 2 puncture resistant