The ProFlex 7031 Nitrile Coated Gloves feature sandy nitrile coated palms and thumb reinforcements for extra-strength grip and durability in rough environments. Rated to ANSI A3 cut protection and level 5 abrasion resistance, the 13-gauge HPPE nylon-spandex knit protects hands from cuts, punctures and abrasions without compromising dexterity or comfort. The snug knit cuffs are longer than most on the market, a feature that enhances fit and extends protection while keeping dirt and debris out.
SANDY NITRILE COATED PALMS & THUMBS FOR DURABLE GRIP
Both the palms and thumbs of these safety gloves are coated with sandy nitrile for secure grip on even the roughest surfaces. Among the strongest coatings available, the sandy nitrile dip boosts glove durability while remaining comfortably flexible for enhanced dexterity and minimal hand fatigue.
ANSI A3 CUT RESISTANCE & LEVEL 5 ABRASION RESISTANCE // 13-GAUGE KNIT
The 13-gauge seamless HPPE nylon-spandex knit is tested to ANSI A3 cut protection and level 5 abrasion resistance for extra strength protection around sharp or rough materials. Classified by the weight needed to cut through, ANSI A3 is considered the first tier of high cut ratings with a measure of 1,000-1,499 grams. For more on cut-resistance levels, check out our ANSI 105 Guide.
Gauge indicates the number of stitching rows per inch—a higher gauge will have more flexibility and less bulk. When selecting safety work gloves, workers should look for the best possible balance of dexterity and protection for their job.
These nitrile coated utility gloves are ideal for construction, assembly, manufacturing, automotive and more.
- CUT RESISTANT – ANSI A3 cut protection and level 5 abrasion resistance for protection from cuts, punctures and abrasions
- HIGH STRENGTH GRIP – Durable sandy nitrile coated palms and thumbs for secure handling on rough surfaces and materials
- COMFORTABLE FORM FIT – 13-gauge HPPE nylon-spandex knit with nitrile coating moves with you for enhanced dexterity and minimal hand fatigue
- LONG SEAMLESS KNIT CUFFS – Fit snug to wrists to extend protection while keeping dirt and debris out
- MACHINE WASHABLE
- TESTED & APPROVED – ANSI level 3 cut resistant, EN388: 4X42C, ANSI level 5 abrasion resistant, ANSI level 3 puncture resistant