The ProFlex 7070 Nitrile Coated Cut-Resistant Gloves are made with heavy-duty aramid fiber for heat handling and ANSI A7 cut resistance, plus durable sandy nitrile coated palms for high strength grip and enhanced dexterity. The form-fitting 13-gauge aramid fiber knit protects hands from heat and cuts without compromising flexibility or comfort. The snug knit cuffs are longer than most on the market, a feature that enhances fit and extends protection while keeping dirt and debris out.
EN407 LEVEL 1 CONTACT HEAT RESISTANCE
These safety work gloves are tested to EN407 level 1 contact heat resistance for safety when handling high temperature materials. A measure of how well the glove will insulate hands from heat, level 1 contact heat resistance indicates the glove can withstand temperatures up to 100° C // 212° F for up to 15 seconds.
SANDY NITRILE COATED PALMS FOR DURABLE GRIP
The palms of these safety gloves are coated with sandy nitrile for secure grip on even the roughest surfaces. Among the strongest coatings available, the sandy nitrile dip boosts glove durability while remaining comfortably flexible for enhanced dexterity and minimal hand fatigue.
ANSI A7 CUT RESISTANCE & LEVEL 5 ABRASION RESISTANCE // 13-GAUGE ARAMID FIBER KNIT
The 13-gauge seamless aramid fiber knit is tested to ANSI A7 cut protection and level 5 abrasion resistance for safety around the sharpest and roughest materials. Classified by the weight needed to cut through, ANSI A4 is considered an extremely high cut rating with a measure of 4,000-4,999 grams. For more on cut-resistance levels, check out our ANSI 105 Guide.
Gauge indicates the number of stitching rows per inch—a higher gauge will have more flexibility and less bulk. When selecting safety work gloves, workers should look for the best possible balance of dexterity and protection for their job.
Touchscreen-capable fingertips make it easy for workers to swipe, tap and type on smartphones and tablets without having to remove their work gloves.
These nitrile coated utility gloves are ideal for heavy-duty heat handling in industries such as metal working, press shop operations, assembly and more.
- HEAT RESISTANT – Aramid fiber meets EN407 level 1 contact heat resistance for safety when working with high temperature materials
- CUT RESISTANT – ANSI A7 cut protection and level 5 abrasion resistance for heavy-duty protection around extremely sharp materials
- HIGH STRENGTH GRIP – Durable sandy nitrile coated palms and thumbs for secure handling on rough surfaces and materials
- COMFORTABLE FORM FIT – 13-gauge seamless aramid fiber knit with nitrile coating moves with you for enhanced dexterity and minimal hand fatigue
- TOUCHSCREEN CAPABLE – Easily swipe, tap and type on smartphones and tablets without removing gloves
- LONG SEAMLESS KNIT CUFFS – Fit snug to wrists to extend protection while keeping dirt and debris out
- MACHINE WASHABLE
- TESTED & APPROVED – EN407 level 1 contact heat resistant, ANSI A7 cut resistant, EN388: 4X42F, ANSI level 5 abrasion resistant, ANSI level 3 puncture resistant