The ProFlex 7141 Nitrile Coated Gloves feature a durable WSX coating for optimal grip in wet/oily conditions, plus non-irritating TenaLux yarn and TPR Armor for maximum back-of-hand protection. Tested to ANS 138 level 1 impact protection, as well as ANSI A4 cut protection to resist cuts, punctures and abrasions around sharp materials. The snug knit cuffs are longer than most on the market, a feature that enhances fit and extends protection while keeping dirt and debris out.
TPR ARMOR FOR DORSAL IMPACT PROTECTION // ANSI 138 LEVEL 1
Approved to ANSI 138 level 1 impact protection, the back of these gloves feature durable TPR Armor for pinch injury and blow deflection in rough environments. The molded TPR Armor is securely sewn onto the knuckles and fingertips for full back-of-hand protection. Patented WearArmor flex zones move with you for uncompromised dexterity and minimal hand fatigue.
WSX COATED PALMS FOR GRIP & BREATHABILITY IN WET/OILY CONDITIONS
Coated in WSX nitrile, a.k.a. (W)et (S)urface E(X)treme, these utility work gloves are designed for optimal performance when handling wet or oily materials and surfaces. To prevent hands from overheating, they are first dipped in a water-based PU coating that wicks sweat and allows airflow to pass through. Then, they are dipped in a sandy anti-slip nitrile designed to absorb and disperse liquids from the surface. The multi-layer WSX coating boosts glove durability while remaining comfortably flexible.
ANSI A4 CUT RESISTANCE & LEVEL 4 ABRASION RESISTANCE // 13-GAUGE TENALUX YARN
The innovative 13-gauge TenaLux yarn is tested to ANSI A4 cut protection and level 4 abrasion resistance for safety around sharp or rough materials. Classified by the weight needed to cut through, ANSI A4 is considered a relatively high cut rating with a measure of 1,500-2,199 grams. For more on cut-resistance levels, check out our ANSI 105 Guide.
Unlike other anti-cut technologies, TenaLux yarn is constructed of high-performance polyethylene (HPPE) fibers to achieve a high level of cut resistance without glass or steel. It is lightweight with 360-degree breathability and a cool-to-the-touch feel to prevent sweaty hands and overheating. Gauge indicates the number of stitching rows per inch—a higher gauge will have more flexibility and less bulk. When selecting safety work gloves, workers should look for the best possible balance of dexterity and protection for their job.
Touchscreen-capable fingertips make it easy for workers to swipe, tap and type on smartphones and tablets without having to remove their work gloves.
These nitrile coated utility gloves are ideal for heavy construction, oil & gas, mining, demolition, extraction, ironwork, cargo handling and more.
DON’T NEED EXTRA BACK-OF-HAND PROTECTION?
For workers who don’t need the added dorsal impact protection, the ProFlex 7041 Nitrile Coated Gloves feature the same TenaLux and WSX technologies without molded TPR armor on the knuckles and fingers.
- CUT RESISTANT – ANSI A4 cut protection and level 4 abrasion resistance for protection when working with sharp materials
- DORSAL IMPACT PROTECTION – TPR Armor across knuckles and fingers for pinch injury prevention and blow deflection in harsh environments; approved to ANSI 138 level 1 for impact protection
- COOL, BREATHABLE COMFORT – Form-fitting TenaLux yarn, made without irritating glass or steel, provides 360-degree breathability with a cool-to-the-touch feel
- STRONG NO-SLIP GRIP – WSX nitrile coated palm for optimal grip with wet/oily surfaces and materials
- DUAL-LAYER COATING – PU layer + anti-slip sandy nitrile layer for ultimate water wicking grip performance, comfort and durability
- NO SWEAT PALMS – PU coating wicks sweat and allows airflow to pass through nitrile surface coating
- STRATEGIC FLEX ZONES – WearArmor flex zones move with you for enhanced dexterity and minimal hand fatigue
- LONG SEAMLESS KNIT CUFFS – Fit snug to wrists to extend protection while keeping dirt and debris out
- HI-VIS COLOR – For enhanced safety and visibility
- MACHINE WASHABLE
- TESTED & APPROVED - ANSI A4 cut resistant, EN388: 4X42DP, ANSI level 4 abrasion resistant, ANSI level 2 puncture resistant, ANSI level 1 impact protection