The Public Access trauma kit is designed to help organizations prepare for medical emergencies with multiple victims. This kit provides modern medical supplies that pair with a real-time instructional app that enables bystanders to actively assess, manage, and monitor a spectrum of medical emergencies.
This system is unique in that it includes four individual Utility kits that can be used by multiple rescuers for multiple victims at the same time. And the Mobilize™ Rescue app can easily be distributed to everyone in your organization so anyone can help in an emergency. The app provides step-by-step interactive instructions that guide rescuers on how to use the medical supplies to help victims in the critical moments before EMS arrives.
Public Access Trauma Kit Features
- Modern medical supplies to manage multiple life-threatening injuries, including severe bleeding, airway issues, and more
- 4 Utility kits for easy distribution during a mass casualty event
- Mobilize Rescue app provides real-time, step-by-step instructions
- All supplies are clearly organized using color-coded, alpha-numeric labels that correspond to the instructions in the app
- Provides a time-stamped summary of actions to share with EMS
- Multi-user app license
- App is available for iOS or Android devices
- Lightweight carry case
Public Access Trauma Kit Contents
Each Public Access kit carry case includes four Utility kits with supplies to manage severe bleeding and airway emergencies.
4 | SOF-T Wide tourniquet
4 | 4" emergency trauma dressing
4 | QuikClot bleeding control dressing
4 | Hyfin chest seal
4 | CPR face shield with bite block
4 | emergency space Mylar blanket
4 | trauma shears
32 | nitrile gloves
1 | permanent marker