Portable and readily available for use, the Honeywell Eye saline 32 oz. eyewash bottles contain a buffered, saline solution that is sterile and superior to tap water for emergency. They are the ideal choice for flushing nuisance particles such as pollen, dust, saw dust, smoke, etc., as well as for immediate treatment en route to primary eyewash unit or continued irrigation en route to medical care after a 15-minute eyewash.
- Portable and readily available for use
- Bottles contain a buffered, saline solution that is sterile and superior to tap water for emergency eye care
- Blow-fill-seal bottles are tamper resistant, yet easily removed in an emergency
- Extended-flow nozzles provide longer flow than conventional 16 oz. and 32 oz. bottles
- Ensured quality and lasting value with FDA-grade polyethylene bottles featuring lot numbers and expiration dates
- 36-month shelf life from date of manufacturing
- Personal eyewash devices are intended to supplement, not replace, primary eyewash units