- SIZE – Height: 7.7ft (2.3m); Top diameter: 7.5ft (2.2M)
- ADJUSTABLE HEIGHT – Four height options with peak height of 92in (2.3m)
- WEATHERPROOF CANOPY – PU and UV coatings for extra protection from rain and sun
- ULTIMATE DURABILITY – Powder-coated steel construction to withstand high winds
- ALL-OVER SUN PROTECTION – Rated to UPF 50+; tilt mechanism for full sun protection at any hour
- VENTED CANOPY – Vented top maximizes airflow and prevents blow aways
- EASY STORAGE & TRANSPORT – Oversized storage bag with convenient pocket & ground spike included
- ENHANCED VISIBILITY – Hi-vis canopy with reflective accents keep workers safe and seen on busy jobsites
- SECURE ANCHORING – Includes ground spike and SHAX 6190 Umbrella Stand to secure the umbrella on any surface
- TESTED & APPROVED – Meets CPAI-84 flame resistance code
- KIT INCLUDES ONE (1) 6100 UMBRELLA AND ONE (1) 6190 UMBRELLA STAND
California Residents: read Proposition 65 .
The SHAX 6199 Lightweight Work Umbrella + Stand Kit provides quick and portable relief from the elements to increase worker productivity and reduce weather-related delays. Kit includes one (1) 6100 Industrial Lightweight Umbrella and one (1) 6190 Umbrella Stand for securely anchoring the umbrella without using stakes.
Engineered with a powder-coated steel frame, a reinforced weatherproof canopy and 300D polyester, this lightweight but durable umbrella is built to withstand harsh elements. The unique tilt-top feature allows users to shade themselves from harmful UV rays at any hour of the day.
The bright lime vented top enhances airflow and visibility, making this a great construction umbrella for scorching hot jobsites. The polyester shell features protective PU and UV coatings for shelter from sun and rain.
This lightweight umbrella is the ideal solution for keeping workers dry and protected from the sun on a variety of worksites. Also great for outdoor recreational activities.